CyberSmart 2024 is a free event that looks at the rapidly changing landscape of cybersecurity. This complimentary training offers 3 CPE credits.
This short, single-day training promotes sessions focusing on AI and cybersecurity, IT/OT convergence, and ICAM zero trust.
- Outline the requirements to establish identity for both persons and devices within a zero-trust architecture
- Evaluate criteria for user-friendly methods of credentialing and system access
- List software and platforms that have incorporated AI and which AI engines they use
- Delineate regulatory actions being considered for controlling AI
- Identify OT systems being used by your agency and who is responsible for their security
- Define the points in your systems where IT and OT make direct connections
- Review IT security plans and how to incorporate OT security