Defense Strategies Institute’s 6th Annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit will provide a forum for members of the DoD, Military Services, Federal Government, Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss how modeling, simulation, and virtual training technologies are supporting the DoD in its effort to improve Warfighter readiness and lethality for the future fight. The Summit will focus on efforts to leverage modeling & simulation and virtual training technologies to increase warfighter readiness, enhance lethality, and enforce battlefield cohesion across the services at all echelons, in all domains.
Some topics for discussion will include:
- Leveraging M&S and Virtual Training Environments to Enhance Force Readiness and Capability
- Utilizing Virtual Training and Simulations to Enable Continual Learning
- Providing Training Systems for Naval Operations Across the Military Continuum of Conflict
- Meeting the Full Range of USAF Operational Needs with Innovative M&S for Enhanced Training and Readiness
- Enabling the Evolution of Marine Corps Modernization with an LVC All-Domain Combat Training Environment