Blue Team Con is an annual cybersecurity conference for individuals interested in cybersecurity defense. This includes defenders of organizations but also extends to practitioners performing governance, risk, and compliance, as well as application security development and anyone else who helps safeguard organizations.
Talks are broken into 30- and 50-minute sessions to maximize attendees’ ability to be present. Some topics include:
- The Defender’s Guide to Budgetless Endpoint Hardening
- Threat Hunting Your Alerts
- Building Better Security Metrics
- Breaking Boundaries, Securing Perimeters: A Pragmatic Approach to Attack Surface Management
- Going Atomic: The Strengths and Weaknesses of a Technique-Centric Purple Teaming Approach