The ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) is the flagship annual conference of the Special Interest Group on Security, Audit, and Control (SIGSAC) of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). The conference brings together information security researchers, practitioners, developers, and users from all over the world to explore cutting-edge ideas and results.
Conference workshops will include:
- 20th Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society (WPES)
- 2022 Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW)
- 3rd Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy (CPSIoTSec)
- 15th ACM Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Security (AISec)
- 2022 Workshop on Attacks and Solutions in Hardware Security (ASHES)
- Workshop on Software Supply Chain Offensive Research and Ecosystem Defenses (SCORED)