Formerly known as the Women in Analytics Conference, the annual DataConnect Conference brings together industry leaders, technical experts, and entrepreneurs to discuss the latest trends, advancements, technologies, and innovations in data, analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI). While the speaker lineup is reserved exclusively for women, all other aspects of the conference are open to everyone.
Some event sessions will include:
- Amplified Economic Success — Driven by Leadership, Data Strategy, and Analytics!
- Why Is Enterprise AI So Hard? A Guide to Accelerating the Journey and Increasing Adoption
- Putting Analysts First: A New Approach to Data Governance
- Machine Learning for Population Segmentation and Targeted Public Health Outreach
- Geospatial Analytics and Visualization for Large-Scale Location Data
- Democratizing Data for Self-Service Analytics