TechNet Cyber 2022 will be a forum for military, industry, and academia to discuss and plan how to achieve persistent engagement, presence, and innovation. It is the opportunity to devise a new strategy to build resilience and defend networks.
Speakers will include the following:
- Army Chief Information Officer
- Air Force Chief Information Officer
- Navy Chief Information Officer
- Senior Technologist and Director of Enterprise Engineering and Governance for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Acting Director of the Office of the Chief Data Officer for DISA